Monday, February 22, 2010

Thank You

Thank you to the lady in the red coat who offered me a seat on the overcrowded tube this morning (not because I looked particularly in need: just because she was getting off shortly).

Thank you to the students from this weekend (and particularly those who helped me understand a new level of patience & love and the fabulous power of the mind...or at least that's what I like to think of it as).

Thank you to the amazing trainer and support team for this weekend - I've learnt, I've been supported and I've loved spending time with you.

Thank you to my friends for understanding when I wasn't going to make it to see them - and to those who stepped in and looked after me, fed me, and made me feel welcome.

Thank you to whatever it was that got me to the train station just in time to see my train was cancelled and get me on the preceding train.

Thank you to the sense of the train operator for the flexibility of letting advance purchase tickets go on either the train before or after the cancelled ticket.

And thank you, thank you, thank you for the sanity of free wifi for *everyone* on the train.

I've a lot to be thankful for - so Thank You.

No comments: