Saturday, April 20, 2013

Social Exhaustion Elixir. Or: Notes from Hermitville - Part II

It turns out my social exhaustion elixir is a large dose of sunshine, three brilliant clients and a day to do with as I wish. Oh, and being by the seaside :) I was a little concerned the three clients this morning would send me even further into exhaustion (I often find doing Massage will connect me with how my BODY is doing - rather than my mind - which means any physical exhaustion comes out loud and proud) but it was probably the best thing I could have had lined up. They really were three awesome clients and I had a brilliant morning. I wrapped up some loose ends from yesterday and had some quality time at the end of the Serengeti Jetty (except that's really saying Jetty twice, but anyway) as well as on the beach before meandering back via my favourite bike shop for some new gloves. Huzzah huzzah huzzah. And now: Relax :)

No comments: